1. No Foul Language
2. Be kind to others, no need to be hateful to anyone.
3. Do not give out personal information in posts on the site. This includes real names, email address, phone numbers, addresses, and personal school information.
4. No sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind.
5. No copy-writing or plagiarism. ~~To Plagiarize is to present the ideas or words of another as one’s own. ~~ If someone else already thought it up and wrote it down and you want to share it… that’s fine… make sure you notate who said it first.
6. Do not write for someone else. Stick to your own character.
7. If someone breaks the rules and you notice it, report it to the Momma Administrator immediately.
8. In your Profiles, please do not add in any personal contact information. As the Momma Administrator I am working to keep all your real life identities private. I need your help in accomplishing this.
9. You may add a picture to the avatar section of the profile as long as it is not a real life portrait and adheres to the rules.
10. If you add a signature to your profile, keep it short and sweet. Long signatures take away from the content of your post and take up bandwidth.
11. Posts will be deleted by the administrator if they contain anything that goes against the rules. The offender will be sent a warning message through the site. There will be a three strike policy and the Momma Administrator reserves the right to temporarily block members should this become a problem.